Columns

Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas babe

It's been looking like Christmas around here for a while. It's pretty chilly outside. The trail to the dog is pure ice. The space heaters are going. The decorations are up. The stockings have been pulled down. A few times. 

But today my baby is feeling the spirit. 



We have been reading Christmas stories and it is just so wonderful to have a child during the holidays. It is just a complete different outlook and feeling for me. I feel so much like my own mom. It's my turn to be Santa. 




And the other night this little bug woke up at 10 p.m., so we snuggled up on the couch and looked at the Christmas lights until we both fell asleep. 

2 comments:

katie ridings said...

I love the striped carter's onsies!! They are so easy to throw on with everything!!

emily said...

Too cute! I love his Christmas bib! Simply adorable.

Post a Comment