Columns

Recent Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The best kind of dad


Scott, 
You've only been a father for two months but I knew when I met you that you'd be the best kind of dad. You are gentle in your teachings and kind in the way you share your love. You are generous and giving. And you love us in a way that we know is unconditionally. 
I am so thankful for you as my husband and as the dad of my baby. And Jack loves you... he only smiles at his daddy. 
xoxo, 
E & J












Jack's socks on dad's toes :)


Jack signed his name for dad's birthday card :)

_______________________

Psalm 116:12-13
What can I offer the Lord for all he has done for me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and praise the Lord's name. 

Happy Father's Day to my dad. I love you and miss you terribly. I was and am so lucky I had you for as long as I did. Hope you're spending time with you dad today. 

Proverbs 6:20-23
My son, obey your father's commands, and don't neglect your mother's instruction. Keep their words always in your heart. Tie them around your neck. When you walk, their cousel will lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up, they will advise you. For their command is a lamp and their instruction a light...

0 comments:

Post a Comment