Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, June 22, 2012

Jack's nursery reveal

I have yet to get to showing off Jack's nursery - it is by far the cutest, sweetest and best room in the house. It's been broken in, peed on, slept in and well used in the short two months we have utilized it.  It's cozy and fits our needs to a T. We have spent countless hours in here, from daytime naps and sleepless nights. 

Enjoy. 




Jack LOVES these. He stares and stares. 
Wonderful curtains that can block out the sun pretty darn well. SO helpful for sleeping in in the morning. 

Right now he sleeps in the little bassinet/cradle (that came with his Pack n' Play). It is sitting in his crib on the right side. 


Scott won me that stuffed duck at a fair when we were dating :) 


The little yellow chair has traveled to the homes of my grandma, aunt, uncle, mom, brother, cousins, niece, sister and I and now Jack. My great grandparents bought it for my grandma. 

A pretty bad 360* view of the room. It's so small it was hard to do but you'll still get the gist. Click the photo to view larger. 

5 comments:

emily said...

I'm so in love with this room!! I like how you used the closet for his changing table. Genius!

Did you make the mobile yourself??

Erica Kingston said...

Thanks! The room is TINY, I'm SO glad we utilized the closet like we did. And yep, I made the mobile. It was super easy and didn't take long at all. The worst part was yarning up the hoop. But my sister did it for me!

Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Most of all, I love the changing closet. It is absolutly perfect, you did such a great job.

Linda said...

Very cute! After a year or so, you'll have to change everything to keep up with his changes.

Brianna said...

Holy adorable!!

Post a Comment