Columns

Recent Posts

Monday, November 14, 2011

Revamp for Baby

So, I'm completely ticked that I didn't get a "before" photo of this old wash stand. It was hideous. The top was raw wood with a big dark stain and the rest was painted BLUE (exactly this color) and the hardware was painted over and it was just a mess.

I've had the thing for probably 3 years but never had a place for it. But... now that baby is coming, I'm hoping it'll be a great little fixture in the nursery.

Here is the final product:


I just wiped it all off, primed, painted and re-hardwared the thing and I'm pretty in love with how it turned out :)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks so cute, Erica! I'm excited to see the finished room :D
Hope you are doing fine!

OfficialSarah said...

Oh wow Erica. It turned out just perfect! Love what you did with the "old thing". Though blue also sounds like a nice color. But white is of course more versatile :)

Erica Kingston said...

The blue was TERRIBLE! I like blue, but not the blue that was on it, haha.

Anonymous said...

looks so beautiful :X i'm excited to see the finished room :)

xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

Post a Comment