Columns

Recent Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Week 16




How far along: 15 weeks 6 days 

Total weight gain: Probably around 5 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings and the one pair of jeans. 

Sleep: Pretty darn good this week.

Best moment this week:
 Seeing the baby!

What I miss: Not caring how much coffee I guzzle in the morning.

Movement: I think I felt some! But it was so faint and didn't last too long so I'm not sure. Should be feeling it definitely soon!

Food cravings: Sweets. Ahhhhh they are killing me.

Making me queazy: Nothing.

Starting to show:
 Yep, I've got a bump that can be discernable from a normal old fat belly :P (to the trained eye, of course.)

Gender: Will know Dec. 5!

Happy or moody: Happy. 

Things I've been experiencing this week: I went into my normal 16 week visit and the doctor thought I was possibly further along than we thought (or had twins!) so she recommended an ultra sound that day. So I got to see our little baby! It was surreal and pretty awesome :)

What I'm looking forward to: The next doctor's appointment and finding out what sex the baby is!!! Oh, and starting to order all things nursery :)

Size of baby: The size of a mango.

(I've been reading this site weekly - Alpha Mom - 16 weeks - it's pretty light and hilarious at times!)

First picture of Baby K!

5 comments:

Kate said...

YAY! I'm so happy I found your blog. I am 16 weeks too! (weekly post going up tomorrow) You seem WAY more organised then me though. hehe!
Will be following your journey and comparing notes. :)
www.saffakate.blogspot.com

natasha {schue love} said...

You are SOO cute! Just found your blog and looking forward to reading through it! :)

Erica Kingston said...

Thank you both!! I'm so glad you found the blog and will be following. This is such an exciting time and I LOVE sharing it :)

Jessica said...

You look great!! Don't you just love striped shirts on a baby belly?! :)

Erica Kingston said...

Yes! Stripes are so much fun :) I plan on dressing baby in cute stripes in a few months too!

Post a Comment