Columns

Recent Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 19





How far along: 19 weeks 3 days --- a little late on this post, Scott got days off for Thanksgiving so we spent our time lounging around the house, fixing the truck and working on our little remodel projects. Oh, and while Scott did those things, I made sugar cookies :) 

Total weight gain: Pretty sure only about 7 pounds so far... thinking I should be a little fatter by now. 

Maternity clothes: I have to --- found another pair of maternity jeans that are pretty great but a little too big. Other than that: long layers, sweats and maternity leggings (the best things in the world!).

Sleep: Decent. Having some strangely vivid dreams. I've also been tossing and turning A LOT. I have to sleep on my side because laying flat on my back just hurts... It's like my uterus is pushing on everything. ESPECIALLY my bladder! 

Best moment this week: All the movement :) And Scott always putting his hand on my belly. He had me come sit on him on the couch but said he just wanted the baby, I didn't have to pay attention :) 

What I miss: Still... coffee. I've been drinking two small mugs in the morning but hesitate to have any more. I'll have to get decaf, then I won't have to worry so much.

Movement: Yep! I've jumped a few times at some hard kicks -- it's so, so, so much fun having this connection to the baby. It's so personal. And now today Scott go to feel it too :) Our first family time!

Food cravings: Just hungry all the time. Constantly. 

Making me queazy: Nothing.

Starting to show: Yes - been really noticing the belly lately.

Gender: Will know on Dec. 5 --- soon!!

Happy or moody: Happy :)

Things I've been experiencing this week: Achyness on my abdomen/groin. All the time, but really when I get up from sitting or laying down. Bumpy car rides aren't friendly, either. Scott and I took a ride down by the river to check out the sand dunes/bars and it was not comfortable for baby and me. 

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound... it's coming up soooo quickly, I cannot wait!! And, of course, finding out if Baby K is a he or a she --- I can just tell that it'll make the rest of the pregnancy that much more personal. Plus, we can start calling it our "son" or "daughter"!

Size of baby: The size of a mango.
Scott took this of me from his phone. I just really like it :)

1 comments:

Sara said...

Sweet picture!! ;) With my second Whitney, I took a ride up in the mountains in MT on a four wheeler behind my husband...I have never felt so awful in my life...it hurt!! Hate that feeling that you are hurting the baby or something...lol

Post a Comment