Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 18

Photo by Lindsay Anderson

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain: 7 pounds

Maternity clothes: Well, even my fat pants are getting too tight. So I've been living in sweats when at home and maternity leggings and (the one decent pair of) maternity jeans. 
  • Any advice for getting good maternity leggings or jeans that you love? 
Sleep: Good - been having the strangest dreams, not even about babies. Just weirdo things happening. Now that the time changed, (I might as well join everyone else complaining about it) I have been getting sleepy early because it's dark out and waking up early. Last night I fell asleep at 9 :)

Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick and kick :) 

What I miss: Lots and lots of coffe every morning. And being able to get up form a sitting position with ease - my tailbone hurts all the time.

Movement: YES!! I feel the little thing moving throughout the day and it just makes me so happy. Sometimes it's like a little butterfly fluttering around and sometimes it's like a popcorn kernel popped in there! It's the absolute best.

Food cravings: I've been eating a lot better -- keeping sweets to a minimum. I have been sooo thirsty lately, not sure what that's about, but I've just been chugging ice water.

Making me queazy: Nothing.

Starting to show: Yes.

Gender: Will know on Dec. 5!

Happy or moody: Happy!

Things I've been experiencing this week: I think something I could consider round ligament pain. I have to brace myself to sneeze and get in and out of the pickup because quick movements send some shooting pain in my pelvis. Also heartburn and an uncomfortable time sleeping on my back. 

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Baby K on the ultrasound in less than a month! And starting to order the crib and chair for the nursery. I have everything else, I think! Just have to get cracking on the room :) Can't wait!

Size of baby: The size of a sweet potato.

Photo by Lindsay Anderson
Photo by Lindsay Anderson
Photo by Lindsay Anderson
Photo by Lindsay Anderson
Photo by Lindsay Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment