Columns

Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nursery Inspiration Board

So, today I've been working on the nursery like a mad man. I narrowed a lot down, with Pinterest as both a helpful tool and a harm with all it's stinking good ideas. Here is what I've come up with:


The canopy over the bed, I plan on putting over the crib as a center focal point of the room with the "you are loved always" sign (that will be my own DIY rendition of it) will go on the wall behind the crib.

The fabric I found at Hawthorne Threads. You can find the fabrics here: grey -- orange -- blue/green. The crib is from WalMart (a cheeper version than the Target one or many, many others identical. The rug is from Urbain Outfitters. Any other questions, just email me at kingston.sne@gmail.com :)

1 comments:

Sara said...

The CUTEST nursery ever!! ;)

Post a Comment