Columns

Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 12

Photo by Lindsay Anderson


I've got some catching up to do - right now I'm in my 13th week, but I'll backtrack a bit. 

How far along: 11 weeks and one day  --  Due April 22, 2012

Total weight gain: Around 3-4 pounds I think

Maternity clothes: Yes, but  mainly because they are just so stinkin' comfy. I don't know why I haven't been wearing them my whole life. I found one pair of great mat jeans, but most are totally wonky and weird. I live in sweats at home, loose dress pants for work and my loan mat jeans everywhere else. Regular jeans have to be held together with a hair tie. 

Sleep: Good but it takes a while to fall asleep. And peeing in the middle of the night sucks when I'm trying to get back to bed. 

Best moment this week: Taking the photos with Lindsay. Ohhh, and I had my first person come up and touch my belly :) (My sister's best friend's dad.)

What I miss: My morning coffee. I had some the other day (on the off day that the smell wasn't making me gag) and it was just so delicious. Can't wait to start loving it again.

Movement: I swear.... but I'm sure it's in my head. It's comforting thinking it's the baby though.

Food cravings: Sweets. It makes me not be able to tell if my belly is from my growing babe or from the nice paunch those darn Toaster Strudels are giving me.

Making me queazy: Smells... coffee and the mixture of fridge food. 

Starting to show: Just a little. I can feel a nice round belly starting :)

Gender: Will know in about 8 weeks!

Happy or moody: Happy for the most part, now that I'm feeling better. 

Things I've been experiencing this week: Starting to feel better and my jeans getting pretty uncomfy.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting a nice round baby belly! And feeling movement.

Size of baby: Plum-sized


Photo by Lindsay Anderson


Photo by Lindsay Anderson

Photo by Lindsay Anderson


Photo by Lindsay Anderson

0 comments:

Post a Comment