Columns

Recent Posts

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 13

Just about 13 weeks along.


How far along: 12 weeks 6 days... almost missed this week, made it with 2.5 hours to spare :)

Total weight gain: Still about 3.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: My jeans are quite tight. My one pair of mat jeans and lots o' lots o' sweatpants. 

Sleep: Good most of the time

Best moment this week: Feeling a nice round belly starting to pop up :) So exciteddd!

What I miss: Coffee still.

Movement: Again, I swear! But I keep telling myself it's probably nothing.

Food cravings: Sweets. I've stocked the  freezer with lime popsicles, raspberry sherbet and Toaster Studels.

Making me queazy: Smells... I cleaned the fridge out so that one is a little better. 

Starting to show: Starting!

Gender: Will know in about 7 weeks!

Happy or moody: Happy :) 

Things I've been experiencing this week: Being conscious abut my belly. Getting in and out of the truck (without running boards yet) is getting tough - I can feel my knee hitting my growing belly.  Oh yeah, and heartburn. What a nasty little thing that is. 

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling normal again. The nausea has gone mostly but it still hits sometimes. Hopefully the second trimester niceness is a true thing. And a growing belly!

Size of baby: It's the size of a peach.

2 comments:

shanadawn said...

I love reading your blog! You are going to be such a good mom!!

Rachel said...

Your little belly is the cutest thing. And this blog is a great idea. And Pinterest is a God-send.

Post a Comment