Columns

Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 14

Photos by Lindsay Anderson

How far along: 13 weeks 5 days.

Total weight gain: Not sure... 4 pounds?

Maternity clothes: I spent a little too much time in Motherhood the other day. I found the best maternity leggings. They are the best thing since sliced bread. 

Sleep: Good but I've been having to get up for the bathroom twice a night again... I thought that was supposed to start getting less frequent. AND I can't seem to make myself sleep on my side, I keep waking up on my back. 

Best moment this week: Finding those amazing mat leggings. 

What I miss: Sleeping whatever way I want and not worrying about it.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Now I'm just craving everything since my appetite is back. Greatttt.

Making me queazy: Nothing really this week. Once the belly started popping out I started feeling normal again. 

Starting to show: Yuppp. 

Gender: Will know in about 6 weeks!

Happy or moody: Happy, minus these new headaches and itchy legs (preg related? who knows)

Things I've been experiencing this week: I'm in that weird stage where people don't know if I'm pregnant or just been in the bag of Doritos a little too much. But my belly is getting nice and hard. My jeans are terribly uncomfortable buttoned - I wear my mat jeans and leggings, sweatpants or else I string the button hold on my old jeans with a hair band and wear them that way - it works swell. 

  • [New Challenge] Now that I'm feeling good enough to eat whatever I want, it's eating good that I have to really work on -- for the baby, of course, but to also try to hang onto my girlish figure as much as I can!
  • [Fun time this week] My grandparents, mom and sister came to visit for the weekend. I'm leaving today to spend the rest of the week in Gackle - doing some baking at my aunts and some hunting with Scott and his dad. Ohhhh, and I got a package in the mail from Jackie with the cutest darn baby outfits you've ever seen!!

What I'm looking forward to: The next doctor's visit. Even though it'll be a fast one, I'll still get to hear the heartbeat again :) Then the next appointment, we'll get to find out what our little baby is!!! (And by then I'll have a nicely round belly!)

Size of baby: It's the size of a lemon. (I thought a peach [last week' size] was bigger than a lemon, but whatever thebump.com)






Me and my beautiful sister (and photographer) Lindsay. A little blurry but just so darn cute :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

When can we start putting in our guesses to which you are having? Just by looking at your pictures, I have my guess ready! lol

Sara said...

Ok so I forgot about the sleep thing...that is HILARIOUS! I ALWAYS literally always sleep on my side...and what do you know, as soon as I got preggo, there I was sleeping on my back!! Don't have a clue what that's about! ;)

Post a Comment