Columns

Recent Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

DIY Baby Boots

I've been practicing my sewing skills lately and today I made my first baby item (that's not including the baby bib I tried first that was a complete mess.)

Either way, I'm pretty proud of these little baby boots :) I started making them for my cousin who is having a boy in December but since they are one of my first successful sewing projects, I've decided to keep them for baby Kingston.



I found the tutorial on Pinterest. It was relatively easy, just a little time consuming. I got them done in an afternoon during a Law and Order SVU marathon :) Here is the tutorial I went off of from mollychicken.blogs.com.

I've got a few more ideas for baby that I want to try. In one month we'll find out if baby is a he or she - then I can start nursery decorating!! Can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment