Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 20 -- Halfway there!

20 weeks chubby! Can't wait for this belly to keep getting bigger!

How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 8 pounds

Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings, maternity jeans, sweatpants. Pretty much anything with a nice, big elastic band on top :)

Sleep: It's been a challenge. It's hard to get comfortable and I'm peeing a minimum of 2 times a night.

Best moment this week: The movement still :) It never gets old. 

What I miss: Well, I'd say coffee but I finally invested in some decaf, so I don't have to worry so much!

Movement: Yessiree :) 

Food cravings: Sweets, salty things ... everything. I'm a bottomless pit these days. 

Making me queazy: I'm pretty sure I got sick from some McDonalds oatmeal last night.... not fun. Otherwise, nothing. 

Starting to show: I feel like I've popped this week. 

Gender: WE HAVE OUR ULTRASOUND ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy or moody: Happy :)

Things I've been experiencing this week: Round ligament pain for sure. Just an overall achy feeling in my middle area. My best friend and I went to her cousins to hold her 3-week old baby -- it made me swoon... I cannot wait to hold ours!

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound :) Cannot wait! And finding out  what baby is. 

Size of baby: The size of a cantaloupe. 

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Erica you look CUUUUTTTTEEE!! Don't worry about those pounds...with my first they told me I had to eat lots of Peanut butter and stuff to gain and if I had that to do over I would tell them to get lost!!! Trust me, it comes on quicker than you'd like the further along you are! Ha!! So excited for your ultrasound!!

Rebecca said...

You have popped this week...you look super cute tho!!! Keep up with the belly pics!

Anonymous said...

Have fun on Monday... I'm getting boy vibes! Don't know why...

We have our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday. We found out we are having a girl at an elective 16 week ultrasound and started painting the room this weekend. Hope they tell us "girl" again this Tuesday... otherwise we will need to repaint!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to know if you found out!!

Post a Comment