Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Homemade lovin' for Baby K

So, our little man already has tons of things and we aren't even near the point of being ready for him to arrive. But, some of my favorite things so far are little bits of homemade items that he's given me a purpose to make and one very special item from my best friend, Tiffany.


I've developed an obsession for flannel for the little guy :) The black and red flannel blanket is so comfy and cozy, I can't wait to wrap him up in it. I also made the grey little knot hat (I made one for my cousin William and it fits him and looks just way to stinking cute) and the Lynard Skynyrd T-shirt bib, he's going to look like a little bad ass in it :) Ha! There's also the burp rag and the diaper pouch and the argile bag I think I'll use for a portable changing station around the house.  

The quilt there is a special little thing - it is my friend Tiffany's very first quilt she's ever made :) It's so darn cute with little farm animals on it and so comfy with that minky fabric underneath. I love her for making it for my baby. 

I've got LOTS more planned to make and develop in the next three months. THREE MONTHS! I'm starting to feel the pressure, but absolutely cannot wait. I'm already loving this purpose-filled mother thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment