Columns

Recent Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Week 25


How far along: 24 weeks 6 days 

Days to due date: 15 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: Found out at the doctor that it's actually 17 pounds. Wowza, thats a big number. 

Maternity clothes: Same as usual -jeans are all maternity and I'm living in sweats as much as possible. I found a few adorable new maternity shirts at Target this week - normal shirts are just not cutting it. 

Sleep: Been decent this week. 

Best moment this week: Just being pregnant :) Even though putting on leggings and socks and anything having to do with bending over is a chore and I can't breathe very good sometimes, I love this stage of our little family. 

What I miss: Frequenting the bathroom A LOT less. Getting off the couch 15 times during a movie night is annoying.

Movement: Lots and lots. He's been kicking my insides a lot lately... it hurts :( But just happy he's swimming around in there.

Food cravings: Not much lately.

Making me queazy: Nothing.

Starting to show: Yes. The doctor has told me from early on that I measured big stomach-wise (even though the baby is the normal size). So a few people have said that I'm probably going to get HUGE because of how big I am already :P Not sure how I feel about that!

Gender: Sweet baby boy. 

Happy or moody: Happy. Going to see my sweet husband tomorrow and I cannot wait. 

Things I've been experiencing this week: Lack of breath. Laying down on the couch is not comfortable. Neither is sitting in general. 

What I'm looking forward to: Still getting on the nursery more. I got some sewing done for the baby - some blankets and baskets and bags. I found the best flannel fabric the other day that looks like an old flannel shirt, so I'm looking forward to making some ultra boy blankets and things for Baby K :) (I find myself ALMOST slipping on here and calling his name because Scott and I use it all the time. I hope I can hold out until he's born to announce it to the world!)

Size of baby: Moving on to an eggplant size!  13-14 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds.





3 comments:

Linda said...

Are you going to be able to wear that same top/dress up to the end? :)

You are looking beautiful, Erica! This mother thing is looking so good on you.

Prayers for continued health for you and baby K.

~onny~ said...

Just found your blog last week. I think we must be due like around the same time. This is my first, and it's been a joy reading about your experiences as well.

Anonymous said...

I was more shocked at my last appointment where I gained 8 lbs. This time I was happy it was only 4 (which I gained 4 days before my appointment). I'll take it, it's four pounds less! :D

Post a Comment