Columns

Recent Posts

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo story

Chillin' on the couch writing this post.
It's been a little hectic around the Kingston house. With my sister and mom here, and now my bff Tiffany for a while today, we've had a houseful. Not to mention the little tiny ball of sweet baby that everyone's attention is focused on.

I'll get to the birth story eventually around here, but in the meantime enjoy the story via photos from my sister's blog over at A Little Pause

Click here for the story. 

I get to look at this face all day long.
He makes my heart absolutely swoon.


2 comments:

Linda said...

He is a perfect bundle of cuteness! I could look at that little face all day too. He's going to think he's really something with all those girls hanging out at your place loving him up! LOL Glad to hear that things are going good for you and your little man. You are so blessed.

Kate said...

WHAT A CUTIE! I'm heading over right now to check out the post.

Post a Comment