Columns

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My hands are small, I know

We're getting in our groove here at the Kingstons. One of the 24,684,242 characteristics I love about my Jack are his hands. They are always going - touching his face, being sucked on, getting in the way of his bottle or pushing away my boob (we haven't quite gotten the hang of breast feeding yet.) 

Sometimes when he falls asleep on me he will find my finger and take it in his little hand - letting me know he loves me, I like to think. 

Here are some photos from today. He was holding his hands together so tight and looking up at me as he ate. You sure know how to touch mama's heart, Jack. 



5 comments:

emily said...

Awww...love those hands! It's like he's praying for his meal!

(do you like the Tommee tippee bottles?)

Erica Kingston said...

I LOVE them. Because we are having problems with latching on breastfeeding, the Tommee TIppees have a nice wide base with a small, short nipple. Some of those bottles have crazy nipples that do not resemble real breasts at all. Also, Jack has had gassy problems since birth (probably do to the c-section) so I bought the anti-colic Tommee Tippee, which seems to help with considerably less spit up.

Linda said...

Baby feet and hands are so sweet! He looks like he's praying. What a sweetie he is.

Anonymous said...

Are you pumping or using formula? I'm so intimidated by my pump!

Erica Kingston said...

Im doing both. I think with my c-section, my milk is coming in slowly. I pump all I can but its not much yet. Pumping isn bad at all! Im glad Im able to do it since he doesnt like my boob. I wish I didnt have to feed him formula, but at least hes eating - I keep reminding myself thats all that matters. What do you plan to do?

Post a Comment