Columns

Recent Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

An Anderson Lady Christmas


I had the pleasure of hosting our little family Christmas at our house this year. My sister, Lindsay (who is the family photographer, taking my pregnancy pictures, just started a new photography blog that will rock your socks at [a little pause]), and mom came for a few days. 

We opened presents, cooked and ate too much food and watched movies and were lazy together - the best kinds of weekend.

I thought I'd share a few photos of our Anderson Lady Christmas. 

My beautiful mom lounging around with Lindsay's cat, Wilson. 
Sister, mama sita and me. I just look plain chubby here. 
My sister is quite beautiful, too, as you can see :)
One of my Christmas trees. I found the cutest little decorative stockings
in the dollar bins at Target - one for Scott, Baby and me :)
I thought Baby Boy K and I would start our Christmas
 photos together this year.
Linds likes my belly.
So I had these great thrift-store-found sweaters, originally to make stockings out of before the sewing machine quit on us. So we had to have some ugly sweater pictures :) We laughed sooooo hard while taking these. Only a few turned out because Lindsay and I kept laughing at the last second before the camera went off. But my bunny, Sampson, and the cat made the cut as well. 


If you knew my sister, you'd know this isn't anything out of the ordinary :)
She wanted a Christmas card photo taken of her and Wilson, both in sweaters. 



1 comments:

Kate said...

I just love your shirt!

Post a Comment