Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

'Tis the Season!


I LOVE Christmas time. I've had the house decorated since before Thanksgiving and I'm not even close to being sick of it! My sister came yesterday and my mom will be joining us today for our Anderson Lady Christmas weekend and I'm pretty excited :) Mom's and sisters not only give the best presents, but are the funnest to buy for and are the best company. I thought I'd share some of my holiday cheer with you all. Have a Merry Christmas season!



Our ornaments this year :) Last year we got the engagement one. 





I've been waiting a long time to wear this festive shirt :)
Luckily my belly still fits over it!



1 comments:

Kate said...

I love all your little touches and am super jealous that you have your whole house decorated. We are leaving for South Africa next week to spend Christmas there so I decided not to go big on decorations since we're not gonna be here. :(
I just love that prego ornament. I really need to find something similar!

Post a Comment