Columns

Recent Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Changing table essentials

Since I'm going to be a new mama in a few months, I can't find enough material to read about how to do things or what to buy.

I got this email the other day from What to Expect.com and thought it was worthy of sharing, if not only for my own purposes to look on it when I'm setting up my own changing table. It's a slide show of the essentials for changing tables


I'm just going to get a changing pad and do an open closet layout dealio to make more space in his tiny baby room. Now I just have to get hubby to build me some shelves!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erica~I love the 'open closet' idea. That's a great idea, if you have another closet in another room to hang some of the baby's clothes. When we lived in the trailer, we only had 2 closets(1 in each bedroom)...and as you can imagine they were packed with all sorts of storage...barely had room for the kids' things.
:) Vickie

Post a Comment