Columns

Recent Posts

Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 33


How far along: 33 weeks

Days to due date: 49 days!

Total weight gain: Haven't stepped on a scale this week. 29 pounds, maybe?

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Sleep: Can't complain, as long as I take my cold medicine and some Tums I sleep like a baby. 

Best moment this week: Being in Williston with my husband. I haven't been going to work with him, but it's so nice to have someone to cook supper for and for someone to come home to me in the evenings. AND, my bff Tiffany came to Williston to stay with us for a few days to work on a research project on the oil field - it was really nice to have her here!

What I miss: The body I had the past 22 years of my life. A slightly slimmer midsection. 

Movement: Lots and lots. It hasn't been painful or bothersome at all - just nice swooshes and flops. And his movements have become pretty predictable :) He wakes up when daddy leaves in the morning, wiggles around in the afternoon and again at about 9:30 p.m. while mama and daddy are snuggling in bed. 

Food cravings: No. Been doing pretty good in this department. 

Making me queasy: Nothing.

Starting to show: SHOWING. 

Gender: A sweet baby boy. 

Happy or moody: Happy.

Things I've been experiencing this week: This pregnant lady is HOT! Socks make my feet too hot, I walk around the house in just a tank top (I'm usually lovin' my sweaters year round) and blow drying my hair in the mornings about gives me a heat stroke. I usually bundle up for bed, but lately it's just been a t-shirt of my hubby's. Pants are just too hot. And no covers. 
Oh, and shortness of breath. Sitting the wrong way, laying the wrong way, walking too much, having a full stomach... everything makes me winded. 

What I'm looking forward to: Finally having a baby. I can't wait to get into that new routine and watch Scott being a dad and having someone to take care of. 

Size of baby: A honeydew:

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ahhh, the joys!! Being hot can be SO bothersome. You don't realize it till you are sweating like a pig when everyone else is in thick sweaters and turning up the heat!! It's kind of a claustrophobic feeling!! I only recently recovered from that...I was wearing shorts around and bare feet in my shoes. I think it stays for awhile when you're nursing too. Looking cute!! :) Bet you can't wait!! Love your posts...it's just like re-living all of it over again!

Anonymous said...

You know, I have been hot too! I think part of it is my cold... but I think I'm just running warmer these days, too! My husband thinks I'm freezing him out of the house at this point. I keep the A/C at 67-68 degrees. I also walk around in my bra and shorts. LOL. I look like a freak. Great for me, not so great for my electric bill!

Post a Comment